Gluten Free Pancakes with Cocao Chips
These gluten free pancakes are easy to make and have a surprise ingredient- slivers of banana added to the pancake create a creamy richness that makes them melt in your mouth. We also added raw cacao chocolate chips that barely melt so you taste bittersweet chocolate combined with the sweetness of banana. They were mouth watering!
Thanks to my husband for creating this masterpiece:)
Pamela’s gluten free pancake mix
1 tablespoon coconut oil
raw cacao chips- about 2 tablespoon
Grade B maple syrup
1. Prepare pancake mix per directions using 1 cup mix with egg, water and melted coconut oil.
2. Add about 2 tablespoon raw cacao nibs to batter.
3. Sliver paper thin slices of banana and place aside.
4. Add batter to prepared pan, and prior to flipping pancake, add slivered bananas to the top.
5. Make sure you have enough oil in pan after picking up pancake to turn, and flip quickly to lightly toast banana.
6. Enjoy with organic Grade B Maple Syrup