Easy Snack Bars
These snack bars are raw, vegan, and super healthy.
They’re also the easiest bars to make.
Whip up a batch of Easy Snack Bars this week and watch them disappear!
1. Process cashews in food processor until they are well ground, (stop before they turn to butter).
2. Add dates and process until the mixture sticks in a large ball.
3. Here’s where you can get creative and add some optional ingredients from the list, and mix again to combine.
4. Line an 8×12 baking dish with wax paper or parchment, and press dough firmly and evenly. Refrigerate for about 30 min to an hour.
5. Remove from fridge, and cut into bars, or squares.
Store in the fridge in a glass container.
You can also freeze these.